Posted on: 15 October 2017
If you're already shopping for Christmas, you're not a minute too early. Soon the malls and the parking lots will be full of people and shopping will more than likely be more difficult. And, if you've chosen to give picture-themed Christmas gifts, starting early means that your gifts will be ready for the Christmas morning. From selecting the right pictures for each person on your list to creating custom picture collages, here are some ideas that might help you to plan your picture-themed Christmas gifts:
Create A List Of Those Who Will Receive Gifts -
Consider writing down the name of every single person on your Christmas list. That way you can check the names off the list when you have purchased and prepared his or her gift. And, make a note of gifts that need to be mailed to out-of-town recipients so those gifts can be sent in plenty of time.
- Think of those who will probably give you presents.
- Don't forget people like your children's school teachers and your beautician.
- Ask your family members for a list of those they want to give presents to.
Buy Custom Picture Frames -
Since you have planned to give picture-themed Christmas gifts, you'll need to head to two places. First, shop for custom picture frames. Next head to a service that can copy photographs you're using.
- Go through all of your pictures to select which ones you want to use.
- Remember that you can make each gift different.
- Match the pictures to those who will receive them.
Preparing the Collages -
Think of the pictures you want to give to each of the people on your list. For example, for little Thinking Of You gifts, like those you might give to the gals in your book club, think of giving a small picture frame with a quote from your favorite book. For bigger gifts, buy frames that will hold many pictures.
- For example, grandparents could receive a collage of pictures of your children.
- Your grown children would love a collection of their own pictures of when they were growing up.
- For your spouse, consider a collage of pictures of the two of you from your wedding day to present time.
If you're stumped as to how to arrange the pictures, think about going to a frame store to get help from a professional. From choosing the style of frame to selecting the color of mats, that individual can make your picture collection perfect. Contact a company like Zim Woodworking for more information and assistance.Share